“When You Need to Know For Sure…”
The most Complete Background Investigation in the industry.
If your concern is too protect your business and safeguard the employee integrity, or to ensure your families safety when hiring a new care provider, an accurate background investigation is vital. It provides the information you need when making critical decisions about the person in question.
Linked Investigations’ complete background investigation provides results that are thorough, accurate, and reliable. We supply the best background investigation in the industry. The information we provide allows you to make the right decisions regarding the person in question.
Why Conduct a background Investigation…
The reasons to conduct a Background Investigation are many… but certainly include the following:
- Investigate Business Associate(s)
- Pre-employment Screening
- Investigate Current or potential employees
- Investigate Boyfriend
- Investigate Girlfriend, Fiance or spouse of yours or a loved one
- Investigate child’s father/mother
- Nanny background check
- Caregivers for the elderly
- Investigate Housekeeping staff
- Potential roommate/housemate
- People who you may be involved in a litigation against
A proper & thorough Background Investigation
Typically, a proper & thorough background investigation will include:
- Criminal Background Check and other Derogatory Information
- Civil Records – Plaintiff & Defendant, Divorces – Public Records
- Confirm behavior or verify information given to you
- Verify Social Security Number and Date Of Birth
- Property ownership Background Check
- Corporate Records, Fictitious Business Names/DBA
- Activity Check
- Current Address & Address History
- Sex Offender
- Child Custody Orders
- Divorce Attorney of Record
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, Contact Us and we’ll tailor our investigative services to meet your specific needs.
Beware The Freebee…
The old adage “you get what you pay for” is true. Be wary of offers for a free background check. Any person who values accurate information, knows there is no such thing as a free background investigation. If it is important enough to do… its important to do it right. Let an experienced, licensed investigator perform that background investigation for you.